Featured Posts

Home Refinance LoanHome Refinance Loan Our homes are our biggest assets. A fruit borne out of many years of hard work, earnings and dreams! But, are you still paying the same higher interest rates on the home loan...

Readmore

An image in a post Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Quisque sed felis. Aliquam sit amet felis. Mauris semper, velit semper laoreet dictum, quam diam dictum urna, nec...

Readmore

Cash-Out Refinance For many, their homes are just not dwellings that protect them against rain, sun, and wind. But they are piggy banks, which can be used to raise some urgent money, even if...

Readmore

3.9.08

About Me

I am a wonderful and most experienced daydreamer, where khayalan thought me about life and how to deal with it. I used to have a kingdom of virtue until one day a cruel and crooked villain named Reality came into my kingdom and stole my wealth..Since then, I realised about myself and have been given the task to be the witness to Truth for the entire mankind and to stand up for what is right. This is a logical consequence of one's belief and one's love for humanity. I know that there is a right path that leads to eternal success and that all others will lead to the exact opposite, it is natural to let others know about it. But it is also needed for one's own protection. For me life in a world where each other's thoughts and acts influence others; when people stop calling others to the right path, they themselves become the target of their calls to the other paths..